Welcome to //LadyNyd Paradise . F O L L O W | D A S H B O A R D .
//LadyNyd


entries | profile | linkies | tagboard

Tuesday 31 July 2012
My Fuckin BFF =)









Forever Friend You are my worst friend ,You are my best friend ,You are my naughty friend,You are my innocent friend
You are my song friend ,You are my wrong friend ,You are my right friend ,You are my bright friend
I love to see you I wish to see you soon, For me you are no less than a boon
You are my beautiful friend ,You are my dutiful friend ,You are my just friend ,You are my first friend
Nobody is better than you ,To love you is what I always doyou are a friend , Whose friendship has no end.

You are my friend-forever best friend.








0 si cantik
OLD | NEW
Template by Puffnuts. Background by FPA and icons by Applepine.