Welcome to //LadyNyd Paradise . F O L L O W | D A S H B O A R D .
//LadyNyd


entries | profile | linkies | tagboard

Wednesday 27 June 2012
Bff sayang !




Best Friends Forever ( BFF )






" ..... My best friend I am proud to say is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Shes perfectly formed physically as well as personality. Its safe to say that she completes me as a person. I use the word safe because I know she will accept me in every form I may come in..even the rougher forms of me. But that is the very reason I call her my bestfriend. No matter how terrible of a person I may be perceived to others, she will forever be the one person that will fight for me despite the viscous uglies that exist in this world ..... "

0 si cantik
OLD | NEW
Template by Puffnuts. Background by FPA and icons by Applepine.